Did you have an absolutely mind-blowing wedding? Have you created a life-saving DIY that you want to share with the world? Do you want to share your story or photos with the rest of us? Well, we want to give you a chance to spread the word by guest contributing here on the Gala Pal blog!
- Contact Us. Introduce yourself by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, along with some potential blog topics or photo ideas. We want to know more about you and your style, so send a few samples or links, too.
- Give us time to approve it. Approval is usually given within a few days, give or take. We will send you an email confirming that we agree on terms, in the mean time.
- Write the post. After a potential topic has been approved, we’ll send you an email giving you the green light. Send us an email with the following:
- Blog post. We recommend keeping your blog post between 500-1000 words. Attach the blog post as a Microsoft Word Document to the email.
- Author Bio (2 -4 sentences)
- 1-4 photos (if you have any)
- Link to Twitter/Blog/Website so we can send new fans your way.
If you’re a photographer, you can skip straight to #4 after we approve your content. Videos are accepted, as well!
- Blog post goes live! We’ll email you with a link so you can promote it on your social media channels. Usually, guest posts go out on Wednesdays or Saturdays, but we’re pretty flexible with more time sensitive posts.
As for photographs, we will add your submissions to posts that reflect the general idea we are trying to convey (engagements, pre-wedding DIY, day-of activities, etc.). Feel free to get creative or avant-garde. We dig that and love supporting those who create marvelous things.