Hey everyone! We know a lot of you will be traveling in the next few days, so we wanted to share some travel tips and a pre-travel checklist.
Before we share the big list, here’s our quick honeymoon/holiday related list:
- Is someone taking care of the pets? Does they have enough supplies?
- Dear God, have we taken out the trash? It can make smells.
- Is everything charged? Do we have enough cords? Sure, some places have those available to buy, but you don’t want to have to worry about conserving battery along the way. We recommend getting an external charger, as well, just so travel can be a little more smooth for you.
- Do we have work finished so we can leave on our trip/honeymoon worry free?
- Do our neighbors know to watch for weird stuff at our house? We can’t stress enough how important it is to a) make friends with your neighbors and b) have a friend who is willing to come by your place every so often.
- Do we have our vitals in order? Yes, that sounds scary, but really it’s just knowing where our insurance cards, the AAA card, and emergency credit card are living (hopefully in one of our wallets).
Having a checklist when you travel is pretty crucial to ensuring that you actually have a good time. One mistake can lead to hours of waiting, or even a ruined trip. Checklists. Are. So. Crucial.
What items are on your pre-travel checklist? Let us know in the comments!