Photo via Adventures in Verdance Photography
For those of you who are getting married in 2017, your wedding may have already happened or it is so close that you’ve got everything planned and ready to go. If so? Go you! Sit back and bask in the glow of your accomplishment. And let us know if you can add anything to our checklist below.
If your wedding is next year, however, you are knee deep in the planning process. We understand it can get pretty overwhelming. It’s hard to start completely from scratch, especially if you are the first in your group of friends to get married.
If you need a place to start, here’s what we recommend you have accomplished by the end of the summer:
- Go to a bridal show
- Set up a cake sampling appointment with your sweetie
- Try on some dresses, both with and without an entourage
- Go to a wholesale flower retailer and explore your options
- Nail down a venue
- Make a few cuts on your guest list
- Set up a gift registry (or a honey fund)
- Choose your wedding party
- Finalize your date
- Set up some sampling session with catering companies
Accomplish these by August and you’ll be well on your way to a planned 2018 wedding! If you’ve got anything to add to our list, let us know —